Monday, July 1, 2013

What I've been doing lately

Here are my figure drawings of the past 2 years. I figured (hehe) I should just get past this daunting task now and sort through them early to prep for portfolio review in the fall. I separated the poses into several different pages and I packed each page as much as I could so I can pick and choose which drawings I want with ease when the time comes. 



2 hours to sort; 1.5 hours to photograph; 2.5 hours to crop & export the photos; still editing.
 
1 minute poses.



3 full pages of 2 minute poses o___o;

Guh my eyes hurt so I will attempt the longer poses another day.

Thanks for dropping by <3

4 comments:

  1. thanks, Diem! it means a whole lot >u<!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put that one drawing of the naked person in your portfolio. it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice, Jeremy! I'll be sure to do so! :D

    ReplyDelete